Over 160 cops in UP succumbed to Covid since its outbreak, says ADG | India News – Times of India


MEERUT: A complete of 162 police personnel in UP have misplaced their lives due to Covid-19 Since its outbreak, a senior police officer stated on Sunday. Prashant Kumar, ADG (legislation and order), stated 90% of the workers of the UP police division has been vaccinated as they had been frontline employees. “The remaining ones (10%) both didn’t take the jab out of selection or had been medically suggested towards it due to their present well being points,” he stated.
The listing of the deceased additionally contains names of some personnel from Authorities Railway Police, Provincial Armed Constabulary, Anti-Corruption Group, Crime Department and Crime Investigation Division CB-CID. Kumar additionally stated very quickly compensation shall be given in all of the instances. “CM Yogi adityanath has additionally directed to expedite the method of giving a compassionate job to the dependent of every police personnel who died of Covid-19, ”he stated. A plan to arrange a Covid-19 hospital at reserved police traces in all districts of the state is in the pipeline.

.



Supply hyperlink

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: